Coordinator - Orchard manager wanted
Full time permanent position
Ferme CMJI Robert Inc, owned by the Robert family, is currently looking for a dynamic and autonomous person to take charge of the daily management of its orchards of more than 50,000 apple trees, located on the outskirts of Rougemont Mountain.
The person will work in a dynamic, constantly changing and innovative environment.
The selected person will be in charge of the orchard employees and will mainly have to plan, organise, direct and control all activities related to apple production.
- Plan and organise new apple tree planting.
- Plan watering with the help of an agronomist.
- Plan and organise the general maintenance of the orchards (pruning, mowing, etc.).
- Plan and organise the apple harvest.
- Manage and organise the work of employees (up to 60 employees in high season) efficiently.
- Carry out training for all new employees.
- Minimum 2 years experience in apple growing.
- Be physically fit.
- Bilingual - Spanish (asset).
- Tractor driving.
- Be resourceful and organised.
- Enjoy teamwork.
- Enjoy the challenge.
Conditions of employment :
- Permanent / full time position.
- Year-round work.
- Flexible working hours.
- Variable remuneration depending on experience.
To submit your application or for any questions regarding the position, please contact Julie Robert at 514 705-8644.