Poiré de Glace
Our Poire de Glace is lovingly crafted in the wintertime with Flemish Beauty pears, employing the same techniques as those used to make ice cider.
Tasting notes :
Light yellow colour, with a subtle bouquet of candy, pears and fruit preserves.
Cidermaker : Patrick Fournier
Food pairings :
Enjoy Poire de Glace as an apéritif or digestif or as an accompaniment to your favourite fruit dessert.
Serving temperature :
Serve chilled between 8°C and 10°C.
Format: 375 ml
SAQ code :
Not available at the SAQ.
Awards and reviews :
- Finger Lakes International Wine Competition 2015 - Gold
- Vinalies Internationales 2015 -Gold
- World Wine Awards of Canada 2014 - Judges'Choice
- Vinalies Internationales 2014 - Gold
- National Wine Awards of Canada 2014 - Bronze
- Finger Lakes International Wine 2013 - Bronze
- Prix du Public 2013 - Gold
- Coupe des Nations 2013 - Distinction
- Prix du public Desjardins 2012, Gold