Cidre de glace
Our ice cider is made from apples grown in a 40,000-tree orchard originally planted in 1835.
Tasting notes :
Brilliant golden colour. Fresh, complex bouquet of candied apple and pear, with a sweet, spicy finish.
Cidermaker : Patrick Fournier
McIntosh, Cortland, Empire, Spartan, Gala
Food pairings :
Wonderful accompaniment to fine cheeses and fruit desserts like a chocolate pear tart. Or for something different, enjoy it with roasted duck breast and caramelized pears.
Serving temperature :
Serve chilled between 8°C and 10°C.
SAQ code :
Awards and reviews :
- Finger Lakes International Wine Competition 2015 - Silver
- Vinalies Internationales 2015 - Gold
- China Wine & Spirit Awards 2014 - Double Gold
- Prix du Public Desjardins 2014 - Gold
- Coupe des Nations 2014 - Gold
- Sélections Mondiales des vins Canada 2014 - Gold
- Coupe des Nations 2013 - Distinction
- Coupe des Nations 2012- Distinction
- Prix du Public 2012 - Gold